Looks like NVidia has updated their Linux drivers for x86 and AMD 64. The x86 version is at 1.0-5336 and the AMD64 is at 1.0-5332.
The x86 version Release Highlights
- Support for Linux 2.6 kernels.
- Fixed AGP failures on some VIA motherboards.
- Fixed a problem that prevented X from running on Samsung X10 laptops.
The AMD64 Release Highlights
Nice to see NVidia Update included in the AMD64 driver.
- First AMD64 release to support NVIDIA Linux Update
- Add support for latest GeForce FX and Quadro FX GPUs
- Added support for unified back buffer (UBB) and full screen antialiasing (FSAA) Stereo.
- Improved GLXPixmap support.
- Added support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0.
- Added support for GLX_SGI_swap_control.
- Reduced CPU usage when OpenGL applications are syncing to vblank.
You can download the latest drivers at http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux.html , or if you are already using the NVidia Update version, log out of X, log in as root and type 'nvidia-installer --update'.